Oxford Slide Rail Thermostatic Concealed Shower Kit - Includes Slide Rail Kit & Twin Thermostatic Shower Valve.
Transform the look of your bathroom and give it a traditional style with the Oxford shower system, containing a twin thermostatic shower valve and a side rail kit. The classic design will enhance the look of any bathroom décor and benefits from solid brass construction with a stunning chrome and ceramic finish.
The twin thermostatic shower valve features lever and cross head handles for simple, intuitive control of the flow and temperature of the water. You can be assured of a safer showering experience thanks to the anti-scald technology that will automatically stop the water if the temperature gets too high.Featuring a 70mm head and an ergonomic handle for ease of use, the hand shower can also be used in the holder on the slide rail and adjusted to suit the needs of different sized users and create a truly bespoke showering experience.Enhance the theme in your bathroom with other items from the Oxford range to create a truly classic look.
- Traditional, stylish chrome design to create a classic look in your bathroom
- Incorporates a solid brass 70mm hand shower, 1.5m hose and slide rail
- Thermostatic temperature control to prevent scalding and freezing
- Lever and cross head handle design for easy use
- Solid brass construction valve with ceramic disc technology to prevent leaks and drips
- Suitable for domestic and commercial plumbing systems
- Recommended minimum operating pressure: 0.5 bar
Oxford Slide Rail Thermostatic Concealed Shower Kit
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the product that has been delivered to you, you have the option to return the product to us within 2 days and we will refund your money in full.
In this event the customer is liable for all returns charges.
After this time you will be responsible for the safe postage of products and will be charged a restocking fee.
When returning items to the depot please ensure that they are carefully packaged, in their original packaging. Boxes should be unopened, unless they are faulty, and free from any writing. Failure to do so could affect your refund.
*Please Note* Our store is for order collections only. No showroom is available.