Impressive design, impressive user features, impressive installation benefits and an impressive showering experience – what more could you want?
Electric showers are ideal in homes where hot water is in constant demand, or in particularly high demand at peak periods. For example, if you have a large family getting ready for school or work at the same time, the hot water from an immersion tank might not be able to cope.
An electric shower could be installed in a second bathroom, or in all bathrooms, without affecting the supply of hot water.
- Simple to use ‘smooth glide’ control with LED indicator
- Delivers instant hot showers with no demand on stored hot water
- Unique ‘Over Temperature Protection’ system for safer showering for all the family
- Delayed shutdown flushes away residual hot water, reducing limescale build-up
- Harmony Electric head with 5 spray settings
- Anti-twist hose connection
- Easy to clean nozzles reduce limescale build up
- Choice of 3 great finishes: Chrome, White/Chrome or Graphite
- Generous footprint for easy shower replacement
- Our Harmony™ shower head for our electric shower Quartz™:
- 5 sprays patterns: Inner, Inner and Middle combined, Middle, Outer and Middle combined, and Outer
- Adjustable shower head diameter: 105mm
- Length of the shower rail: 506mm
- Width from the wall: 290mm max
- Electric engine box: 239 mm x 305 mm
- Easy clean nozzles
- Easy click spray selector
- Anti-twist hose connector
- Gel hanger
- Adjustable height slider
- Easy glide temperature control
- Illuminated one touch start/stop button
- Phased shutdown
- Unique Over Temperature Protection
- Hose length: 1.2m
Aqualisa Quartz Electric Shower
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the product that has been delivered to you, you have the option to return the product to us within 2 days and we will refund your money in full.
In this event the customer is liable for all returns charges.
After this time you will be responsible for the safe postage of products and will be charged a restocking fee.
When returning items to the depot please ensure that they are carefully packaged, in their original packaging. Boxes should be unopened, unless they are faulty, and free from any writing. Failure to do so could affect your refund.
*Please Note* Our store is for order collections only. No showroom is available.